Tuesday 20 April 2010

Wiki and Hot Potatoes

After doing our assignment 3, I become much more familiar with using wiki and Hot Potatoes.

I find that Hot Potatoes is amazing. I can build up interractive online quizzes without difficulty.

Wiki is very useful for setting up a communicative platform for teaching. (In the beginning, I don't know the difference between wiki and blog. Now I realize that wiki is more useful for organizing and retaining information.)

I think I will keep using what I have learnt about new technologies in this class for teaching in future.

2 comments:

  1. I do feel that Wiki is a much more motivating and attractive platform to facilitate our teaching. It is much more interactive and I think that wiki sites are much more suitable for primary school students comparing with blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiki is a very user-friendly web-building platform for both teachers and students. Before using that, I tried Dreamweaver, yet I am an idiot in those javascripts. I think for those, just like teachers, who had limited time on developing webs, but we do want to make use of IT as tools for helping students to learn English better, Wiki is the best choice.

    ReplyDelete